Are you interested in helping or serving?
- Street Ministry. Join us on the streets every Wednesday evening providing food, clothing and items to those living on the streets.
- Gather up any clothes, toys, books, household goods, toiletries or computers you’re not using and contact us to distribute …
- Help pack hygiene bags, snack packs, and items that can be distributed quickly on the streets but easy to carry in a bag or backpack.
- Advocate. Contact your local representatives and push for new legislation to help the homeless.
- Employ. Hire homeless people at your company. …
The most important thing you can do to help is help by gathering supplies, helping identify local restaurants that would be willing to donate hot food, and packing hygiene and snack packs.